As we fly through October and the sun is still being nice to us let's not be fooled and let our guard down. If British weather is anything to go by, we all know it can rain today and be a heatwave tomorrow, so stand watch and be prepared for we do not know the hour!
(Don't you just love when scripture slides into your sentences lol.) What that said, here are 10 winter jumpers to keep you prepped and still fashionable for when the blitz is ready to come at us with zero chill.
1. If in need of a go-to option for when you want to feel festive but don't rate Santa, Zara's oversized Jacquard knit has got you covered.
2. After seeking first the kingdom of God, who else is hoping this cashmere roll neck jumper can be added onto them? *hands up*
3. Whether you style Cos' green melange jumper with an A-line leather skirt, tailored pants or denim, it'll serve you fashionably well throughout the colder season.
4. Because Paris is always a good idea apparently? Tuck this yellow number into a pencil midi skirt and you're good to go!
5. The cable-knit jumper has been revved up! Dare to go bare or layer with a sheer camisole underneath.
6. Add this intarsia cashmere sweater to your 'Sunday best' selection for a casual twist on whats normally reserved for sharp and sleek looks.
7. Toga have added some pizazz to this grey wool-blend sweater with its embroidered beaded tassels across the round neck. This is a perfect choice for those winter morning meetings.
8. Re-imagine your grab-and-go school run hoodie with this cut-out shoulder version. Coolest parent at the gate?
9. Winter sometimes calls for wearing your fave sweater repeatedly. This red oversized turtleneck sweater gives you the option to wear front ways, backwards, arms in cuff or out! How's that for versatility?
10. What's winter if it doesn't include a black sweater or sequins? Zara have managed to marry the two. Wear over a silk skirt for a comfy chic look.